Do you need veneers from your Okemos, MI, dentist, Dr. Eric Eby?
Veneers are wafer-thin coverings that your dentist bonds to the surface of your teeth. This cosmetic dentistry procedure creates a natural-looking surface that will make your smile look brighter than ever! Read on to learn how this treatment from our Okemos office can rejuvenate your look!
Creating a New Smile with Veneers
Tough, translucent, and non-staining, veneers can improve any of the following characteristics:
- Color: There are many reasons your smile may deteriorate, including consumption of staining food/drink, smoking, chewing tobacco, and general aging. Luckily, veneers can cover the front of your teeth to make your smile look absolutely radiant!
- Size and shape: Accidents, teeth-grinding, and time all wear down your teeth. Veneers can counteract these effects by giving your smile a uniform look.
- Alignment and spacing: Not everyone loves the look of a spaced-out smile. If you want to close some small gaps in your smile, veneers could be the answer that you are looking for!
Dental Veneer Procedure:
The first step is removing a small amount of enamel off the surface of your natural teeth. We will then make a mold of your teeth and send it to a dental laboratory. Not to worry, though, while your permanent veneers are being prepped, you will receive a set of temporary veneers to wear for a few weeks. When your permanent veneers arrive, your dentist will cement the new veneers onto your teeth, and your new smile will be complete!
Caring for Dental Veneers
Venner maintenance is simple! All it requires is that you...
- Brush and floss your teeth everyday
- Use fluoride-containing products
- Get regular dental checkups
- Use a night guard if you have a teeth-grinding habit
For more information on cosmetic dentistry, call your Okemos, MI, dentist, Dr. Eric Eby, today at (517) 349-9860!